Water Pitcher Cake with Peonies Tutorial
Learn how to make this GORGEOUS “Porcelain” Water Pitcher Cake with light and airy wafer paper peonies! Our incredible and charismatic guest instructor Shawna McGreevy of McGreevy Cakes guides you through this step by step process. The perfect cake for all those classy ladies, especially perfect for Mother’s Day!
Learn how to:
- Carve and ice your cake into the perfect shape.
- How to cover this curvy cake and create a gravity defying spout and handle.
- How to make quick porcelain like vines, leaves and roses to decorate your pitcher.
- How to make quick, yet airy, peony flowers along with little buds.
- How to create a marbled board.