The Ultimate Guide to Baking with Chocolate
Baking is a science, so it’s important that you know each ingredient very well. In this course, we will focus on one of the most popular baking ingredients – CHOCOLATE!
Whether you are new to baking or have been baking for a while but have always just followed recipes – without knowing the difference between baking powder and baking soda, difference between natural vs Dutch-processed cocoa powder, then The Ultimate Guide to Baking with Chocolate is the perfect course for you. Achieve better baked goods by knowing your ingredients and using the right chocolate!
In this course, I will cover:
- Chocolate 101: Process of Cocoa Powder making from Cacao Beans
- Dutch-Processed vs Natural Cocoa Powder
- Dark, Milk, and White Chocolate in Ganache
- Chocolate Chips, Baking Chocolate, vs Regular Chocolate Bars
- Compound vs Couverture Chocolate
- Bonus: One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Bonus: Baking Tips