Perfect French Macarons #2 – Designer Macarons
Elevate your macaron cookies to the next level, by decorating them with stunning presentations and showing them off using magnificent display cakes.
Developed by award-winning pastry chef and cake decorator Irit Ishai, this course is designed to inspire and empower aspiring decorators with a huge array of decoration techniques, that can be used for many kinds of cakes, desserts and cookies.
- Create many unique macaron designs: elegant, modern, cute, ethnic and much more
- Discover how to create your own designs and customize them to any theme or event
- Learn great techniques for making stunning display cakes to show off your macarons
- Master a huge variety of decoration skills and techniques for cookies, cakes and desserts
- Discover the secrets of creating macaron cookies in any shape, size and color you like
- Learn how to pipe royal icing like a pro to create intricate and elegant decorations
- Explore brushed embroidery techniques for sophisticated lace-like elements
- Work with modeling chocolate and fondant to make flat and 3D decorations
- Master the art of creating stunning patterns and textures using specialty decoration tools
- Discover critical tips and tricks, that will take your macarons to the next level
- Advance your baking & decorating career and become a well-rounded decorator
Designer Macarons is the second course in CakeNuvo’s Perfect French Macarons series, which has a goal of helping you to become a master macaron maker.
Note that while the first course in the series teaches how to make amazing macarons from scratch, the focus of this course is decorating and presenting your macarons and creating stunning and customized edible creations.
You don’t need to know how to make macarons from scratch to benefit from this course, as it covers easy ways for making or getting macarons to decorate.Go to this Tutorial